Rules & Regulations - Please expand full details section and read in full before entering:
Held under PCGB Rules
- All birds must be penned on Sunday 19th Juneby 10am. Judging will commence at 11am sharp.
- Access to the judging area is restricted to the judges and stewards.
- It is a condition of entry that no bird be removed before 5pm on Sunday June 18th and all birds must be removed before 7pm.
- It is the sole responsibility of the exhibitor to enter all exhibits in the correct class.
- If there are insufficient entries in any class, classes will be amalgamated.
- Bantam eggs not to exceed 1.5oz or 42.5g.
- No responsibility will be taken by the Munster Agricultural Society (Cork Summer Show) for lost exhibits.
- Birds showing signs of illness will be removed by the Head Steward from the tent, there will be no refund of entry fees.
- All payments must be made by EFT through the online booking portal: www.corksummershow.com
Entry Fee: All classes €3.00 Prize Money: €10 Championship Row Winners
Show Champion €50 Reserve €25
Each Poultry Exhibitor who exhibits 1-3 birds will receive one pass to the Show. An exhibitor who shows more than 4 birds will receive 2 passes to the show. All other persons accompanying the Exhibitor must pay the appropriate admission fee at the public entrance gate.